Cleansing Water’s Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) have completed a comprehensive course approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia and have successfully passed the Virginia state licensing exam.
CNAs can provide all the services of a companion aide and much more. CNA’s are also qualified to provide:
- Personal hygiene and skin care
- Medication monitoring or reminders
- Preparation and monitoring of special diets
- Obtain, record and report vital signs
- Safely assist patients with limited mobility using appropriate devices such as Hoyer lift and gait belt
- Assistance and monitoring with exercises prescribed by a physical therapist
Cleansing Water’s professional CNAs can be engaged for as little as a few hours per day and as much as 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our CNAs can help reduce the stress of caring for dependent loved ones by providing:
- Short-term respite for family caregivers, or
- Long-term care when needed.